TreeView with Images

Does anyone have any examples of using images in treeviews.  I want an image
for the root node and then different images for each node inside it.  What
do I need to look for?  I have a treeview and an imagelist how do I put the
two together?

--
Thanks lots
{*word*221} Ducky

Re:TreeView with Images

The TTreeView have an ImageList property. Also each node have ImageIndex and
SelectedIndex properties where you may define a desired image index (within
your imagelist)

--
With best regards, Mike Shkolnik
E-Mail: mshkol...@scalabium.com

{*word*221} Ducky <n...@none.com> D???
???Y??:mVny7.12933$hK4.1607...@news1.cableinet.net...

> Does anyone have any examples of using images in treeviews.  I want an
image
> for the root node and then different images for each node inside it.  What
> do I need to look for?  I have a treeview and an imagelist how do I put
the
> two together?

> --
> Thanks lots