Wanted: book on Borland C++ v5 or thereabouts..

Need to get a book on Borland C++ which explains OWL programming, resource
projects and the like.  If anyone out there has one for sale please respond
with title, price.  I'll pay shipping.

Thanks email is rblekai...@keylogic.com and rima...@yahoo.com

Re:Wanted: book on Borland C++ v5 or thereabouts..

Rimas Blekaitis wrote in message <3a5f3bad$1_2@dnews>...
>Need to get a book on Borland C++ which explains OWL programming, resource
>projects and the like.  If anyone out there has one for sale please respond
>with title, price.  I'll pay shipping.

Check on EBay, they routinely have many BC++ manuals... just keep checking
every couple of days, that's how I built my library up!

Other Threads