Where do generic DB reports go ?

No one commented over in interbaseexpress ... maybe next week i'll try vcl
:)

procedure TLargeintField.SetVarValue(const Value: Variant);
begin
  AccessError('Variant');
end;

Not much point creating and exception without raising it :)

Linden

Re:Where do generic DB reports go ?

This has been submitted.  You can submit bugs through the bug report page.  The
link is at the bottom of the dev support page.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human.

Other Threads