linking dbExpINT.dcu AND dbExpMySQL.dcu

Hi,

If I link dbExpINT.dcu AND dbExpMySQL.dcu, the compiler says ok, but at
runtime I can only use 1 of them, exactly it is the first one in the
linkscript. It says f.e. connot load GDS32.DLL if I put dbExpMySQL.dcu first
and try to connect to interbase and it says unable ti load LibMySQL.DLL if I
put dbExpINT.dcu first.

It works if I do not link in the files but deploy avec the dll's

Can't it be done...?

Greets,
Henk

Re:linking dbExpINT.dcu AND dbExpMySQL.dcu

This is a know issue and currently, you cannot do static linking with two
dbExpress drivers. Hopefully, we will address this soon.

T.Ramesh.

"Henk Verouden" <h.verou...@free.fr> wrote in message

> Hi,

> If I link dbExpINT.dcu AND dbExpMySQL.dcu, the compiler says ok, but at
> runtime I can only use 1 of them, exactly it is the first one in the
> linkscript. It says f.e. connot load GDS32.DLL if I put dbExpMySQL.dcu
first
> and try to connect to interbase and it says unable ti load LibMySQL.DLL if
> put dbExpINT.dcu first.

> It works if I do not link in the files but deploy avec the dll's

> Can't it be done...?

> Greets,
> Henk

Other Threads