md5 in Delphi

Hi,

 Has anybody written the md5 encryption algorithm in Delphi?

 If so, can I have a copy?

 Thanks,

 Jon
--
Jonathan Wallis

Re:md5 in Delphi

Jonathan Wallis wrote:
>Hi,

>Has anybody written the md5 encryption algorithm in Delphi?

>If so, can I have a copy?

Check Torry[1] or DSP[2]. You should find it there.

Footnotes:
[1] http://homepages.borland.com/torry/
[2] http://homepages.borland.com/dsp/

Cheers,
   Udo
--
Homepage: http://www.nesshoever.de                Env.: W2K.sp1, D4Pro.sp3
           ===>>   Polio-Tour: http://www.2-mad.com/   <<===

        Reply into newsgroup. Unrequested mails will be ignored.

Re:md5 in Delphi

>  Has anybody written the md5 encryption algorithm in Delphi?

>  If so, can I have a copy?

Yes, as far as I know some guy wrote a program called MD5SUM (or something
like that) in Delphi 3. I think you can find it at www.download.com

Source is not included, but I'm also interested in MD5 checksumming and
asked him to send me the code. He replied he was just moving at the
moment, so his computer was packed, but next week he said he will send it
to me. I can post it here, but if you mail me your REAL email address, I
will forward it to you! Use the emailaddress in my sig (don't forget: it's
BACKWARDS! :) )

Oh yeah: if you have already found some code, plz post it in this group!

Good luck!

--
uws
MAILTO:  ln.bewfmt.eelretslob@spuorgswen  BACKWARDS!

Re:md5 in Delphi

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001 09:19:13 +0000, Jonathan Wallis

<Jonat...@POLYHDRN.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi,

> Has anybody written the md5 encryption algorithm in Delphi?

> If so, can I have a copy?

> Thanks,

> Jon

Check http://users.swing.be/francois.piette/indexuk.htm, download ICS