Need example of daynamic DSN for BTrieve (DSN-less connection)

I have created a Dynamic DSN for other drivers but I am having trouble
getting Btrieve to connect.  I keep getting a param error.

Does someone have an example of doing this?

Thanks

Chris

Re:Need example of daynamic DSN for BTrieve (DSN-less connection)

You should look on their site
www.pervasive.com  Btrieve is now called Pervasive.SQL

Regards

Ruaan

"Chris Hanson" <chan...@ccaglobal.com> wrote in message

> I have created a Dynamic DSN for other drivers but I am having trouble
> getting Btrieve to connect.  I keep getting a param error.

> Does someone have an example of doing this?

> Thanks

> Chris

Re:Need example of daynamic DSN for BTrieve (DSN-less connection)

I have looked at Pervasive.com and have not found much valuable information
on this topic.

Chris

"Ruaan Barnard" <ru...@nospam.ccs-software.co.za> wrote in message

> You should look on their site
> www.pervasive.com  Btrieve is now called Pervasive.SQL

> Regards

> Ruaan
> "Chris Hanson" <chan...@ccaglobal.com> wrote in message
> > I have created a Dynamic DSN for other drivers but I am having trouble
> > getting Btrieve to connect.  I keep getting a param error.

> > Does someone have an example of doing this?

> > Thanks

> > Chris

Re:Need example of daynamic DSN for BTrieve (DSN-less connection)

Hi

Left something out. When you are in DevTalk go to SDK Technical. I assume
you are using the SDK from Pervasive. If you are not I would recommend it.

> I have looked at Pervasive.com and have not found much valuable
information
> on this topic.

> Chris

> "Ruaan Barnard" <ru...@nospam.ccs-software.co.za> wrote in message
> > You should look on their site
> > www.pervasive.com  Btrieve is now called Pervasive.SQL

> > Regards

> > Ruaan
> > "Chris Hanson" <chan...@ccaglobal.com> wrote in message
> > > I have created a Dynamic DSN for other drivers but I am having trouble
> > > getting Btrieve to connect.  I keep getting a param error.

> > > Does someone have an example of doing this?

> > > Thanks

> > > Chris

Re:Need example of daynamic DSN for BTrieve (DSN-less connection)

Hi

I used Pervasive at my prevoius job and founded a lot of info in the
Developers Center. Look there for a link that says DevTalk It is like a
newsgroup forum. Here I founded lots of info. It has been a year since I
even touched Pervasive so I cannot remember a lot about DSN's I am fully
occupied with Interbase now.

> I have looked at Pervasive.com and have not found much valuable
information
> on this topic.

> Chris

> "Ruaan Barnard" <ru...@nospam.ccs-software.co.za> wrote in message
> > You should look on their site
> > www.pervasive.com  Btrieve is now called Pervasive.SQL

> > Regards

> > Ruaan
> > "Chris Hanson" <chan...@ccaglobal.com> wrote in message
> > > I have created a Dynamic DSN for other drivers but I am having trouble
> > > getting Btrieve to connect.  I keep getting a param error.

> > > Does someone have an example of doing this?

> > > Thanks

> > > Chris

Other Threads