IBXtras now available for IBX 4.6x and D6

I put up the IBXtras last night on CodeCentral
http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/author?authorid=102.  It
includes IBScript, IBConnectionBroker, IBSQLParser, IBDatabaseINI and
IBFilterDialog.  Please report problems to the
borland.public.delphi.database.interbaseexpress newsgroup.

Follow ups set to borland.public.delphi.database.interbaseexpress.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
(Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail

Re:IBXtras now available for IBX 4.6x and D6

Cool. Thanks, guy.
Woody

"Jeff Overcash (TeamB)" <overc...@onramp.net> wrote in message

> I put up the IBXtras last night on CodeCentral
> http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/author?authorid=102.
It
> includes IBScript, IBConnectionBroker, IBSQLParser, IBDatabaseINI and
> IBFilterDialog.  Please report problems to the
> borland.public.delphi.database.interbaseexpress newsgroup.

> Follow ups set to borland.public.delphi.database.interbaseexpress.

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
> (Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail
>  me directly unless     | Failure isn't about falling down
>  asked.  Thank You)     | Failure is staying down (Marillion)

Re:IBXtras now available for IBX 4.6x and D6

Hi:

 Is this normal:

HTTP Error 403

403.9 Access Forbidden: Too many users are connected

This error can be caused if the Web server is busy and cannot process
your request due to heavy traffic. Please try to connect again later.

Please contact the Web server's administrator if the problem persists.

Re:IBXtras now available for IBX 4.6x and D6

Just do what it says, try again later.  I got it mid afternoon, but got through
in a few minutes later.

Jeff Overcash (TeamB) <overc...@onramp.net> ??? a
????:3BD6EDE8.468DF...@onramp.net...

> I put up the IBXtras last night on CodeCentral
> http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/author?authorid=102.
It
> includes IBScript, IBConnectionBroker, IBSQLParser, IBDatabaseINI and
> IBFilterDialog.  Please report problems to the
> borland.public.delphi.database.interbaseexpress newsgroup.

> Follow ups set to borland.public.delphi.database.interbaseexpress.

> --
> Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
> (Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail
>  me directly unless     | Failure isn't about falling down
>  asked.  Thank You)     | Failure is staying down (Marillion)

Page is not available! I can't load!
SVM

Re:IBXtras now available for IBX 4.6x and D6

The D5 4.6x version has gotten file locked on the server.  The code has been
fixed so this shouldn't happen again, but John Kaster won't be in the office
until tomorrow to put up the new CC code + reboot the machine.  As a stop gap I
put it in the attachments group.  So I get a decent download count please view
the link once so you get counted as a "download".  Knowing the number of poeple
using this helps me when I'm trying to convince some people at Borland to add it
to the pallet.

http://codecentral.borland.com/codecentral/ccweb.exe/listing?id=16804

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
(Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail
 me directly unless     | Failure isn't about falling down
 asked.  Thank You)     | Failure is staying down (Marillion)

Other Threads