How to create *.3D? (3D Studio) files

Hi

Could any one tell me the structure of *.3d? files,
and/or where I can found any information about it.

Dani Zeitlin

Re:How to create *.3D? (3D Studio) files

I haven't checked, but the only likely place is the Autodesk site, or the
Kinetix site.

They are:
http://www.autodesk.com
http://www.ktx.com
Which version of 3d Studio are you talking about? Versions 1-3 used the 3DS
format, and I can't remember what MAX uses.

David

Re:How to create *.3D? (3D Studio) files

>Could any one tell me the structure of *.3d? files,
>and/or where I can found any information about it.

Check out this site http://www.mhri.edu.au/~pdb/ for file formats and more,
also http://www.algonet.se/~magman/links.htm

Geoff

Re:How to create *.3D? (3D Studio) files

check out this site:

 http://www.dcs.ed.ac.uk/%7Emxr/gfx/

gsirat wrote:
> Hi

> Could any one tell me the structure of *.3d? files,
> and/or where I can found any information about it.

> Dani Zeitlin

Other Threads