Paradox Database Engine 3.0 running in a Windows NT Network

Hi there,

I'm having problems running a system using a Paradox Database Engine 3.0
in a Windows NT Network. It seams to be a problem related to sharing.
Everything was fine while I was using a Novell Netware. Anyone have a
clue about it ?

Eduardo Schumann
schum...@mandic.com.br

Re:Paradox Database Engine 3.0 running in a Windows NT Network

Eduardo,

Could you be more specific on the details of the problem?

Ken

Eduardo Schumann wrote:

> Hi there,

> I'm having problems running a system using a Paradox Database Engine 3.0
> in a Windows NT Network. It seams to be a problem related to sharing.
> Everything was fine while I was using a Novell Netware. Anyone have a
> clue about it ?

> Eduardo Schumann
> schum...@mandic.com.br

Other Threads