'Class not registered'error with F1Book component

Hello,

Every application in wich I use the F1Book component (on the ActiveX
page) gives me an

'Exception EOleSysError.
Class not registered'

error when I run it on a computer on which Delphi is NOT installed.  I
think that I need to register some 'things' but I don't know what and
how.

I did find the following in the Formula One help:

>You can ship the following files with your application:
>VCF132.OCX
>MFCANS32.DLL
>OC30.DLL
>MSVCRT20.DLL
>Note   These DLLs must be present on a system for Formula One to

function correctly.

However, just copying them on the other computer did not help me much.

Could anybody help me out?
Many thanks in advance,

Peter H. Peeters
Peter.Peet...@vub.ac.be

Re:'Class not registered'error with F1Book component

In article <34F13B40.7861...@vub.ac.be>, Peter.Peet...@vub.ac.be says...

>Hello,

>Every application in wich I use the F1Book component (on the ActiveX
>page) gives me an

>'Exception EOleSysError.
>Class not registered'

>error when I run it on a computer on which Delphi is NOT installed.  I
>think that I need to register some 'things' but I don't know what and
>how.

>I did find the following in the Formula One help:

>>You can ship the following files with your application:

>>VCF132.OCX
>>MFCANS32.DLL
>>OC30.DLL
>>MSVCRT20.DLL
>>Note   These DLLs must be present on a system for Formula One to
>function correctly.

You need to register the DLLs and OCX which your application requires.
Try something like this:

%windir%\system[32]\regsvr32  <path>\blablabla.DLL

Other Threads