Newbie wants newbie friend

Please email me and stating how new r u....ok?

Re:Newbie wants newbie friend

Why a newbie?  It would seem more beneficial to talk to someone more
experienced that you could learn from.  I am not a master, but I know
pascal and its derived languages (Turbo Pascal, Delphi) pretty well.

ThRASh

Steven wrote:
> Please email me and stating how new r u....ok?

Re:Newbie wants newbie friend

I don't know either....
But I know how to prepare pitbull for fight.

Steven schrieb:

> newbie has it's own good......know their own type of bies........heheh
> well, actually there is much easier for a baby talk to a baby then talk to
> the {*word*62} stuff.......right?
> just an expression.
> It's not for the tutorial purpose, but to discuss to each other. Welll, just
> think of this,
> can u make a friend between a master degree holder with a {*word*249}ager in high
> school? there must be a "gap" between it. That's what i should call as
> friend, not teacher or lecturer or senior.

You must differentiate between the teacher and the actual person. Why wouldn't a
high school student be able to make friends with a master degree holder? Because
the latter is elder, more experienced, and has a significant advantage over the
student - the degree? In this respect, you are definitely too choosy. If you are
anyway not going to be tutored, but only going to discuss, what difference does
it make whether your friend is a master degree holder or a more suitable person?

Frdric wrote:
> You must differentiate between the teacher and the actual person. Why wouldn't a
> high school student be able to make friends with a master degree holder? Because
> the latter is elder, more experienced, and has a significant advantage over the
> student - the degree? In this respect, you are definitely too choosy. If you are
> anyway not going to be tutored, but only going to discuss, what difference does
> it make whether your friend is a master degree holder or a more suitable person?

  But if the purpose is to discuss all the great things we're going to do, it
  helps if there's no one there to say "it can't be done" or "it's already been
done"!

 (There's a slight chance the holder of the masters degree would know those sorts
of things)

  Irv

Re:Newbie wants newbie friend

newbie has it's own good......know their own type of bies........heheh
well, actually there is much easier for a baby talk to a baby then talk to
the {*word*62} stuff.......right?
just an expression.
It's not for the tutorial purpose, but to discuss to each other. Welll, just
think of this,
can u make a friend between a master degree holder with a {*word*249}ager in high
school? there must be a "gap" between it. That's what i should call as
friend, not teacher or lecturer or senior.

ok?

Re:Newbie wants newbie friend

Come on guys!  This is not a lonely hearts club nor is it a philosophical
soap box.  If you have a Visual dBase problem or solution let's hear it
otherwise you should move to an appropriate news group.

Mervyn.

Irv Mullins wrote in message <36ACE1EB.5F25A...@ellijay.com>...
>  But if the purpose is to discuss all the great things we're going to do,
it
>  helps if there's no one there to say "it can't be done" or "it's already
been
>done"!

Other Threads