EM_Formatrange rc and rcpage!

Hi

What happends if I use a rc value that is partially outside rcPage value?
Does it perform "cliprect" or do it raise an error and breakdowns?

                                                                Thanks
                                                                   Nils

Re:EM_Formatrange rc and rcpage!

> What happends if I use a rc value that is partially outside rcPage value?
> Does it perform "cliprect" or do it raise an error and breakdowns?

Use the scientific method: perform an experiment and analyze the results!
In this case that would have been several thousand percent faster than
posting a question and wait several days for an answer (which may never
come for such a relatively obscure topic).

No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Re:EM_Formatrange rc and rcpage!

Sorry!

My pc with Delphi is located north in H.town
and this pc with internet is located south in H.town

                                                        Bye.

Peter Below <100113.1...@compuserve.com> skrev i meddelandet ...

>Use the scientific method: perform an experiment and analyze the results!
>In this case that would have been several thousand percent faster than
>posting a question and wait several days for an answer (which may never
>come for such a relatively obscure topic).

>Peter Below (TeamB)  100113.1...@compuserve.com)
>No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Other Threads