HLP FILES OR HTML FILES

I need to insert help files in my delphi 3 application.
What is best, the hlp standar file or the html files?

How I can insert html help files context sensitive?

Thank's.

Re:HLP FILES OR HTML FILES

You wrote:
>How I can insert html help files context sensitive?

You may try ProHelp 1.0 and the TigHelpGateway 1.0
component <http://www.igweb.pair.com> to create
excellent Win/HTML Context-Sensitive help without
additional coding.

Thanks,
Igor.

Juan Jess Fernndez Alba wrote in message
<7d8dkf$la...@forums.borland.com>...

>I need to insert help files in my delphi 3 application.
>What is best, the hlp standar file or the html files?

>How I can insert html help files context sensitive?

>Thank's.

Other Threads