video capture cards & jpg

Hi,
And i need help for video capture cards.
I want to know how can i add jpgs on a file.I have a video capture card.When
i capture an image i must save it in jpg format.But the capture images are
some persons images.I use MSAccess table.When a person come i use my camera
and i capture his image.And i write him/her name on a MSAccess table.While i
scrolle on the table i want to see them images.For that resone i want use i
file that can i save my images in.But i don't know how can i do that.Please
help me.I realy whant to know how i can do that?I begin a new job and they
want it from me.If you can help me i will very glad.
And Thanks for all.
Hayriye Bayram
gl...@softhome.net or be...@softhome.net