Window Always on Top?

Quick question that I would really appreciate an answer to, it's driving
me mad:

How do I make a window remain always on top, regardless of any other
windows which may be opened subsequently?

Please help!

Mike

Re:Window Always on Top?

Hi Mike,
check out these 2 articles:

'Show a window "TopMost" - even when it is inactive'
@ http://www.preview.org/q/q2045.shtml

and 'Have a window stay on top all the time'
@ http://www.preview.org/q/q2071.shtml

More Delphi Tips at http://www.preview.org/e/help.shtml

Good luck!

Mike Thirlwell wrote in message <3571812F.5542D...@bitmill.demon.co.uk>...
>Quick question that I would really appreciate an answer to, it's driving
>me mad:

>How do I make a window remain always on top, regardless of any other
>windows which may be opened subsequently?

>Please help!

>Mike

Other Threads