Exception EOutOfResources

Exception EOutOfResources in module PRJFROTA.EXE at 0001C154
Parametro incorreto ('Incorrect Parameter')

The Exception above is frequently raised in my Delphi Applications when I
call the Winexec function to execute external programs.
I would like to know if somebody knows how I can avoid it. I am using Delphi
4 (Build 5.108 Update Pack 3).
My application are running in Windows 98.
I know that the machine's resources sometimes become exhaulsted.
But I think that this problem may be related to Delphi because sometimes the
programs that could not be executed by the
the WinExec Function are executed successfully from the Windows Explorer for
instance.

I will apreciate any sugestion.

Thanks In Advance

Re:Exception EOutOfResources

This exception occurs when a process try to take an handle window from the
OS.
If the OS have no handle to dedicate at your application this error occurse.

Claudio

> Exception EOutOfResources in module PRJFROTA.EXE at 0001C154
> Parametro incorreto ('Incorrect Parameter')

> The Exception above is frequently raised in my Delphi Applications when I
> call the Winexec function to execute external programs.
> I would like to know if somebody knows how I can avoid it. I am using
Delphi
> 4 (Build 5.108 Update Pack 3).
> My application are running in Windows 98.
> I know that the machine's resources sometimes become exhaulsted.
> But I think that this problem may be related to Delphi because sometimes
the
> programs that could not be executed by the
> the WinExec Function are executed successfully from the Windows Explorer
for
> instance.

> I will apreciate any sugestion.

> Thanks In Advance

Re:Exception EOutOfResources

Try to increment the MaxStackSize in the project option.

Claudio

Other Threads