WSDL enabled SOAP client for D5

I'm looking for a simple (simple to use :) SOAP client component for
Delphi 5. To give you an idea of how simple I'd prefer, here is a php5
sample :)

<?php

/* soap.wsdl defines myFunction, bindings etc. */
$client = new SoapClient("soap.wsdl");
$soapRes = $client->myFunction(1001, "parameter2", "par3");

?>

Any suggestions will be grealty appreciated, thanks.

-veikko

--
         veikko
mail@                     .com

Re:WSDL enabled SOAP client for D5

Veikko M?kinen wrote:
> I'm looking for a simple (simple to use :) SOAP client component for
> Delphi 5.

PocketSoap (www.4s4c.com) and the Microsoft SOAP SDK (search for
SOAPSDK on microsoft.com) - these are two COM SDKs for SOAP that are
relatively simple to use.

--
Deepak Shenoy (TeamB)
Agni Software

On 5 Jan 2005 02:05:19 -0800, Deepak Shenoy <nos...@nospam.com> wrote:

> Veikko M?kinen wrote:

>> I'm looking for a simple (simple to use :) SOAP client component for
>> Delphi 5.

> PocketSoap (www.4s4c.com) and the Microsoft SOAP SDK (search for
> SOAPSDK on microsoft.com) - these are two COM SDKs for SOAP that are
> relatively simple to use.

Veikko, did you already use one of these? I am currently downloading
PocketSOAP and will give it a try. I'd be interested in your experiences.

Stefan

Other Threads