ndy freeze windows on windows shutdown

Hi

In my application i have a tidHttpServer. When the users shutdown
windows, if tidHttpServer is active, the windows dont shutdown .. its
freeze. On OnClose form event i made tidHttpServer.active := false, but
the problem was no solved ...
Im using indy version that came with delphi 7, i think is the 7.0
version ...
Anybody can help me?

Rafael Colucci

Re:ndy freeze windows on windows shutdown

In article <42ef811...@newsgroups.borland.com>, Rafael Colucci wrote:
> In my application i have a tidHttpServer. When the users shutdown
> windows, if tidHttpServer is active, the windows dont shutdown .. its
> freeze. On OnClose form event i made tidHttpServer.active := false, but
> the problem was no solved ...

Use the OnCloseQuery event, OnClose does not fire when Windows is shut
down and your program still runs.

--
Peter Below (TeamB)
Use the newsgroup archives :