Free ISP in USA

 * Reply to msg originally in Fidonet Email (Real Name)

   It seems I cannot answer any netmail message in the netmail area of
   my bbs because any 2:xxx/yyy.zzz nodes are listed. Dunno why.

*-* Quoting Ivan Polyacov to Alain Gohier somewhere in 2000 *-*

   Hi, Ivan Polyacov !

 IP> BTW, is it true, that people in USA can access internet for free?
 IP> Does it mean that the last days of FIDOnet are coming? In my country
 IP> now FIDO is enlarging...

   Yes, it is true USA/Canadian users can access Internet free. You need
   only to got Win95. Since I use DOS, I can also fromthe help of some
   friends. :)

   Fido isn't dead, my friend. I'm on Internet 10 hours a week, but I'm
   with Fido like 20 hours a week...

                                 Techno

... C programmers do it in a structured manner.

Re:Free ISP in USA

 * Reply to msg originally in Fidonet Email (Real Name)

   It seems I cannot answer any netmail message in the netmail area of
   my bbs because any 2:xxx/yyy.zzz nodes are listed. Dunno why.

*-* Quoting Ivan Polyacov to Alain Gohier somewhere in 2000 *-*

   Hi, Ivan Polyacov !

 IP> BTW, is it true, that people in USA can access internet for free?
 IP> Does it mean that the last days of FIDOnet are coming? In my country
 IP> now FIDO is enlarging...

   Yes, it is true USA/Canadian users can access Internet free. You need
   only to got Win95. Since I use DOS, I can also fromthe help of some
   friends. :)

   Fido isn't dead, my friend. I'm on Internet 10 hours a week, but I'm
   with Fido like 20 hours a week...

                                 Techno

... C programmers do it in a structured manner.

Other Threads