Viewing Deleted records only

Hi,

Is there a way to only view the deleted records after calling
dbiSetProp(handle,cursoftdeleteon,longint(value))

After calling dbiSetProp all records ( softdeleted and normal records) are
showing up.  I just want to avoid going through each record checking if the
record is softdeleted.

Thanks.

Re:Viewing Deleted records only

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:30:40 -0700, "Dexter Baga" <drsb...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Is there a way to only view the deleted records after calling
>dbiSetProp(handle,cursoftdeleteon,longint(value))

>After calling dbiSetProp all records ( softdeleted and normal records) are
>showing up.  I just want to avoid going through each record checking if the
>record is softdeleted.

A possible solution would be to use the OnFilterRecord event.  You'd
have to open the same table a second time, set soft deletes on just
the same and use this table as a lookup in the OnFilterRecord event.
You can detect the deletion state by retrieving the record properties
via DbiGetRecord (on the second table).

Jan

Other Threads