Databases Supported By SQL Links

Can someone direct me to a reference that lists the databases (vendor and
version) that are supported by the BDE SQL Links?

I can see the following drivers listed in the BDE Administrator, but I don't
know the complete names or versions of the products listed.

FOXPRO v2.5?
INTERBASE
DB2
INFORMIX
MS SQL
ORACLE
SYBASE

Thanks,

Al Willis

Re:Databases Supported By SQL Links

www.borland.com\www.borland.com\devsupport\sqllinks\bdesqlver.html

Al Willis <alwil...@pdq.net> wrote in message

> Can someone direct me to a reference that lists the databases (vendor and
> version) that are supported by the BDE SQL Links?

> I can see the following drivers listed in the BDE Administrator, but I
don't
> know the complete names or versions of the products listed.

> FOXPRO v2.5?
> INTERBASE
> DB2
> INFORMIX