blinking cursor in graphic mode.

I'm programming in graphic mode 640X480 or higher.
How can I display a blinking cursor ?

Thank you all !

Pasquale

Re:blinking cursor in graphic mode.

Re:blinking cursor in graphic mode.

In article: <31E21289.4...@orgchem.kth.se>  Pasquale Morvillo

<pasqu...@orgchem.kth.se> writes:

>I'm programming in graphic mode 640X480 or higher.
>How can I display a blinking cursor ?

You'll probably have to implement an ISR hooked to the system clock that either
blinks the cursor itself or sets a flag to tell your normal code (that polls
the flag frequently) to go and blink the cursor. The latter method is easier if
you're working in SVGA (banked) video modes as you don't have to worry about
getting and setting the bank in your ISR.

-- Jay

| Jason Burgon - author of Graphic Vision, TV-Like GUI for 256 Colour SVGA  |
| g...@jayman.demon.co.uk   ftp://SimTel/msdos/turbopas/gv4svga1.zip          |
|                         http://www.en.com/users/grendel/prog/tv_prog.html |