SOS, SOS, HELP ME, HELP ME!

Now that i have your attention, could someone be so kind and send me the
two following small files please.  I have looked on the net and cant find
them.  Maybe you can.

The two files are :-

winprocs.tpu
wintypes.tpu

Anyone with info can you mail me at <alan.ga...@btinternet.com>

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me and does !!

Bazza

Re:SOS, SOS, HELP ME, HELP ME!

> Now that i have your attention, could someone be so kind and send me the
> two following small files please.  I have looked on the net and cant find
> them.  Maybe you can.

> The two files are :-

> winprocs.tpu
> wintypes.tpu

   Were they not in the software package you purchased?  They should have
been, and if not you should contact Borland or your vendor.
   Such commercial files won't (shouldn't) be found on the 'Net, since
that's a violation of the producer's commercial license.  You aren't
asking us to (illegally) send you commercial software, are you?  8<{{

Re:SOS, SOS, HELP ME, HELP ME!

 could someone be so kind and send me the
two following small files please.
<<

Why should we? Those files are on your Borland Pascal distribution disks.

Re:SOS, SOS, HELP ME, HELP ME!

In article <01bc72a3$7aa1efc0$423c63c3@default>, alan.ga...@btinternet.com
says...

>The two files are :-
>winprocs.tpu wintypes.tpu

Maybe you have choosen the wrong destination. .TPU files are units for DOS.
What you probably need are .TPW, units for Windows, they must be on your
disks.
--
Henrik Haftmann           | email: henrik.haftm...@e-technik.tu-chemnitz.de
Reichenhainer Str. 51/105 |   www: http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/~heha

Re:SOS, SOS, HELP ME, HELP ME!

On 14 Jun 1997, Henrik Haftmann wrote:

> >The two files are :-
> >winprocs.tpu wintypes.tpu
> Maybe you have choosen the wrong destination. .TPU files are units for DOS.
> What you probably need are .TPW, units for Windows, they must be on your
> disks.

NOOOOOOO.  TPW 1.5 compiles and uses .TPUs, and they will be on the
disks, as they are the interface units to the windows API.
Chil'Out
Geoff Martin                             gmar...@hermes.otago.ac.nz

Other Threads