Are There Any Components like Sheridan DataWidgets For Delphi

Hi,
     I'm a VB programmer for 4 years, and now I'm trying DELPHI, I wonder if
there are any components like sheridan DataWidgets for Delphi.

Thanks for your interest,

Please reply to my E-Mail also( if possible..)

Re:Are There Any Components like Sheridan DataWidgets For Delphi

"Burak ?ZLER" wrote:

>      I'm a VB programmer for 4 years, and now I'm trying DELPHI, I wonder if
> there are any components like sheridan DataWidgets for Delphi.

        It would be easier to answer your question if you would describe the
components you are searching for.  (What they do.)

        -Craig

--
Craig Stuntz                    cstuntz@no_spam.vertexsoftware.com

Other Threads