set Printer.Title in TWebBrowser

2006-03-02 08:56:16 PM
delphi239
I use an embedded TWebBrowser in my application to display HTML reports that
I create on the fly.
To get the web browser to display them, I set the browser navigate to
'about:blank' and stream in the HTML using an IHTMLDocument2 interface. No
problem here.
When I print the document the print job title in the printer dialog box that
is displayed always reports a title of 'about:blank' since apparently it
wants to show the URL of the browser. Sometimes the client is batch
printing numerous documents of the same time, say invoices, and I'd like
to properly set the document title for the printer progress.
Is there some way to set the title when I am streaming in the HTML this way?
TIA
Rick