Powerpoint: Problem with numbering when inserting textbox and text.

2007-11-07 09:15:44 PM
delphi198
Hi,
I've got the interface units by importing the OFFICE 2003's MSPPT.OLB file
and I now want to call Powerpoint application to insert slides, text box and
multiple line of numbering text and set the font color for the inserted
text.
Is there any example code out there? Not lucky with google groups search.
Thanks.
Regards,
Edwin.

Re:Powerpoint: Problem with numbering when inserting textbox and text.

Hi,
I've got the interface units by importing the OFFICE 2003's MSPPT.OLB file
and I now want to call Powerpoint application to insert slides, text box and
multiple line of numbering text and set the font color for the inserted
text.
Is there any example code out there? Not lucky with google groups search.
Thanks.
Regards,
Edwin.

Re:Powerpoint: Problem with numbering when inserting textbox and text.

Edwin,
No sample Delphi code that I am aware of, but here are a few sites with lots
of VBScript examples:
pptfaq.com/index.html
skp.mvps.org/index.html
officeone.mvps.org/index.html
Also, you might want to use the TPowerpoint component that ships with Delphi
instead of your imported interface.
--Bruce
"Edwin" <edwin(nospam)XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes