Class hierarchy viewer with inheritance and hierarchy ties visualization

Please, help me to find any tool to visualize classes structure which
shows both aggregation and inheritance ties (for Delphi 3)

Re:Class hierarchy viewer with inheritance and hierarchy ties visualization

"Meglio" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Please, help me to find any tool to visualize classes structure which
shows both aggregation and inheritance ties (for Delphi 3)

I think ModelMaker does this:
www.modelmakertools.com/
Best Regards,
Tom Reiertsen

Re:Class hierarchy viewer with inheritance and hierarchy ties visualization

There is no free tool with same funcions? I cannot pay any program as a
do no have many... But i want to work and I need similar tool. What do
you think about this?

Meglio writes:
Please, help me to find any tool to visualize classes structure which
shows both aggregation and inheritance ties (for Delphi 3)
The Designer view in the version of CodeFactor I gave you is a live
basic UML suface that will do both of those.
Jim

Re:Class hierarchy viewer with inheritance and hierarchy ties visualization

There is no free tool with same funcions? I cannot pay any program as a
do no have many... But i want to work and I need similar tool. What do
you think about this?
Try ESSModel sourceforge.net/projects/essmodel. I use it. Very nice
free tool.

Re:Class hierarchy viewer with inheritance and hierarchy ties visualization

Thanks, I will try it.