Chicago Delphi User Group at the RoadShow this Wed

Just wanted to let all the Chicagoland Delphi users know that the Chicago
Delphi Meetup group will have a good representation at this Wednesdays
Borland RoadShow here in Chicago.
See the URL below to learn more about our group. Registration and
membership is free, so signup and fill in some profile information about
yourself. And don't forget to RSVP to the BDS RoadShow Event on our site.
delphi.meetup.com/78/
We now have 2 office meeting spaces (Lisle and Rolling Meadows) and will
have some great upcoming presentations so you can take away some new
Delphi or .NET knowledge from each meeting.
I also recently meet with Mike Leslie about merging the members of his
former B-COOLS with ours. An announcement was sent out last week to the
members of the Chicago Delphi Meetup group. You members of B-COOLS should
be getting this email soon as well, but Mike is having some problems with
his email servers on B-COOLS website. He hopes to have this email out
soon to you all, but don't let that stop you from signing up now.
You can read more about the merging of the 2 groups here and what plans
and expectations we have for the group going forward:
ANN: Merging of B-COOLS user group with Delphi Meetup group
delphi.meetup.com/78/boards/view/viewthread
P.S
I will be wearing a T-Shirt with the groups name "Chicago Delphi Meetup"
at the show. Stop by and say hello and let me know if you have any questions
or concerns about the group. I am all ears. Some of us from the group
will be going out afterwards (maybe pizza) and anyone is welcome to join.
Jeff Carbello