To CodeCentral or not To CodeCentral?

Hello,
I've written an app, called ADOConnect, which lets you build a connection
string at
runtime and issue queries using ADO.
If the query is specified to return a dataset, the result set can be viewed
directly into the
form( there's a DBGrid for this ).
Plus, it has a customized ADO error window which shows the ADO Errors
collection in a
listview. Quite handy if you have more than one error.
If any of you thinks this can be useful, then please let me know, either
here or in
private email and I will post on CodeCentral after a couple of adjustments(
which are on course ).
TIA,
Andrew

Re:To CodeCentral or not To CodeCentral?

Andrea Raimondi <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
If any of you thinks this can be useful, then please let me know,
either here or in
private email and I will post on CodeCentral after a couple of
adjustments( which are on course ).
Hi Andrew, I think you should post in Codecentral (perhaps a little
announce at 3rd party tools is also interesting). People might find it
interesting indeed.