Trapping Special Keys

2005-08-19 10:05:12 PM
delphi101
Hello,
Many new keyboards now have special keys (e.g. "My Computer",
"Internet", "Email"). I have searched to find VK's for these but have
turned up nothing. My question is, how do I trap these? I am in a
situation where I would like to be able to intercept all of these
non-standard keys at once.
Thanks,
Lazarus
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Trapping Special Keys

Hoi Lazarus
Take a look here:
delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups

Re:Trapping Special Keys

Hello,
Many new keyboards now have special keys (e.g. "My Computer",
"Internet", "Email"). I have searched to find VK's for these but have
turned up nothing. My question is, how do I trap these? I am in a
situation where I would like to be able to intercept all of these
non-standard keys at once.
Thanks,
Lazarus

Re:Trapping Special Keys

No answers? Perhaps you should read the Delphi Wiki page again. Hardly
anybody will see your posting here. You need to repost your question to the
newsgroup borland.public.delphi.rtl.win32 and do so on the Borland news
server.
It is all explained here:
delphi.wikicities.com/wiki/Delphi_Newsgroups

Re:Trapping Special Keys

Thanks All.