Re: Gnostice eDocEngine ReportExport Edition Released

2004-12-08 04:14:44 PM
delphi79
Did you fix Bidi problems in eDocEngine and QuickReport export ,
especially in exporting QuickRreport to Acrobat ?
"Girish Patil (Gnostice)" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Gnostice releases eDocEngine ReportExport Edition.
--

Gnostice Information Technologies is proud to announce a brand new edition
of
eDocEngine: eDocEngine ReportExport v2.01. eDocEngine ReportExport
includes all
the features to enable advanced exporting of reports to PDF, HTML, RTF,
Excel
and other formats. Supported reporting tools include ReportBuilder,
QuickReport,
Rave, FastReport and AceReporter. If you are looking for an electronic
document
creation product mostly to export from your reports to different formats,
eDocEngine ReportExport would suit you very well. For a detailed feature
list of
Gnostice eDocEngine ReportExport Edition, please visit:
www.gnostice.com/edocFeatures.asp

eDocEngine ReportExport is priced at US$ 129 per developer.

For a quick EXE demo, please follow this link:
www.gnostice.com/download/v200p/edocpdfv2_demo.zip

For more demos and trial versions, please visit:
www.gnostice.com/edocdownload.asp

To purchase licenses, please visit:
www.gnostice.com/buynow.asp

Why eDocEngine is the preferred solution for exporting reports?
* Supports exporting to over 20 popular formats, including PDF, RTF, HTML,
Excel, TIFF, SVG, PNG, JPEG, Metafile and many more.

* Integrates tightly with your reporting tool to enable CODE-FREE
configuration and execution at design-time as well as run-time.

* Allows for extensive configuration of exports through vast set of
intuitively named and grouped properties.

* Charts and Metafiles are rendered as vector graphics to ensure sharp,
scalable graphics in the generated PDF, RTF and other supported formats.
Vector graphics also ensures files are extremely compact and easy to
distribute.

* Supports RichText rendering as RichText (not image) in all document
formats ensuring crisp documents that can be text searched and enlarged
without loss of quality.

* PDF engine supports full set of advanced features including,
compression,
encryption, TrueType fonts, font embedding, font sub-setting,
international characters (European, Chinese, Japanese...), bookmarks,
notes annotations and more.

* All standard and custom controls are exported, WITHOUT the need for
extra coding on your part.

* Excel and all spreadsheet engines support intelligent cell formatting
enabling values to be encoded in the correct format, automatically.

* Supports End-User configuration of exports through *customizable*
run-time dialogs.

* All engines of eDocEngine are highly optimized for HIGH-SPEED export
of reports.

* Highly flexible architecture enables custom programmatic exporting. For
example, you can combine multiple reports then insert your own custom
page (using the eDocEngine API), then append a few more reports and
make a single output document of them.

* And much, much more...

--
The Gnostice Team
Gnostice Information Technologies

Re: Gnostice eDocEngine ReportExport Edition Released

Hi Lior,
I know you've been waiting for this feature and we too really want to have it. I
should really say that we'll have it in the next release. This recent release
had to go out to enable users to use eDocEngine with all the new releases that
happened from other vendors and of course with Delphi 2005.
Gnostice PDFtoolkit (www.gnostice.com/pdftoolkit.asp) -
View, Print, Convert, Modify, Enhance PDF docs, process PDF eForms...
"lior ilan" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes