Range check error ?

I keep getting 'range check error' when using Intraweb for Delphi 2006
Architecht (win32)
Even when I try the demos included with the Intraweb (the 'guess' demo and
others). The strange thing is that I think I tried these demoes earlier
(when D2006 was released)
without problems.
The windows version I use is Windows Pro Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600).
Any ideas ?
-Dag

Re:Range check error ?

Dag Fjeld Edvardsen writes:

I keep getting 'range check error' when using Intraweb for Delphi 2006
Architecht (win32)
Even when I try the demos included with the Intraweb (the 'guess' demo and
others). The strange thing is that I think I tried these demoes earlier
(when D2006 was released)
without problems.

The windows version I use is Windows Pro Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600).

Any ideas ?

-Dag

Dag,
If you updated D2006 you will likely need to download an update for IW
as well. You can get it here.
www.atozed.com/IntraWeb/Download/Files/Borland.en.iwp
You will need to apply for a license key (link is on the same page).
Make sure you have a backup before installing the update.
Sam

Re:Range check error ?

Thanks :)