Limit database connections to ONE!!! IB6 and FB 1.5

Hi!
I need to know how can I lock my database connections to execute my updates
(DDL commands, Insertts, Updates, Deletes)
I'm looking for the "GFIX -shut", but it allow conections...
Thanks...

Re:Limit database connections to ONE!!! IB6 and FB 1.5

JJW Informatica Ltda. writes:
I'm looking for the "GFIX -shut", but it allow conections...
Once the database is shutdown only sysdba can connect.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:Limit database connections to ONE!!! IB6 and FB 1.5

LoL!!!
Thank's a lot!!!!
I'm trying to connect using SYSDBA after shutdown the database. Now I'm
connecting with another user, and I receive the message "Database....
shutdown". This is what I have want.
Thank's, and have a nive day.
"Bill Todd" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem