basic concepts of centralized databases

Hello,
I want to make a software that would be database centralized. Do you have
any MySQL references to give me? I want to learn more. Any articles,
redirections?
Thanks

Re:basic concepts of centralized databases

This is the wrong group to ask this question in. This is the BASM NG (or
Borland Assembler). Try the general or Delphi.Database.* NG's. Their I"m
sure you will get your answer :)
Jeremy
"Jason" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hello,

I want to make a software that would be database centralized. Do you have
any MySQL references to give me? I want to learn more. Any articles,
redirections?

Thanks

Re:basic concepts of centralized databases

Ok I am the {*word*67} :). Right NG wrong response on my behalf.
Check out www.sourceforge.net and do a search for MySQL their is a
project called SQLDirect (sorry can not get to SF from my current connection
or I would give the exact URL). Try them out for MySQL access.
Jeremy
"Jeremy Darling" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes