Rave 5 / Delphi 7 - CalcText question ...

Howdy,
I've got a Rave rep which currently has a CalcText component within
one of it is bands and I would
like to know now to alter it is operation in the following manner:
If ( AlternateBooleanFieldValue = True ) Then
Suppress the field value (ie: field assigned to the CalcText comp)
from the CalcText calculation
Can I accomplish the above via some sort of event script within
Rave? If so, which event & could
an rough example be provided? Or there a simplier solution (ie: am I
making this prob too diff)?
Thanks in advance for any possible assist,

Re:Rave 5 / Delphi 7 - CalcText question ...

Howdy,
Got an update (& a solution) for this prob:
1. Upgraded to Rave 5.1.2 (with Delphi 7). Note: I was
attempting this with
the default ver of Rave which came with my Delphi 7 install.
2. Within the CalcText component, select the OnCalcEvent property
and
add the following:
if AlternateBooleanFieldValue.AsBoolean then
Value := 0;
end if;
3. Note: the above logic is for a CalcText component. For the
indiv.
DataText comp's which are contained in the Data Band of my rep
(ie: which the above CalcText comp. is using), I created an
OnBeforPrint
Event and added the following:
if AlternateBooleanFieldValue.AsBoolean then
self.FontMirror := fmBoldFont;
else
self.FontMirror := fmPlainFont;
end if;
Note: fmBoldFont & fmPlainFont are FontMaster comp's.
Lol, hopefully the above might be of some help to anyone else who
might be trying to solve a similar prob ...