Using Delphi Classes in C++ (Visual C++, CBuilder)

    How can I call function/procedures and classes in c++ programs ?

    Can I make a form in Delphi 4.0 and use it in Visual C++ 6.0
without using DLL's (Just generating C++ object files from Delphi
Units ?

    tia

    Jos Cruz

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:Using Delphi Classes in C++ (Visual C++, CBuilder)

: jc...@neuronio.pt wrote:
>    How can I call function/procedures and classes in c++ programs ?

You cannot. Classes are not binary compatible across compilers with one
exception: Delphi <-> C++Builder.

>    Can I make a form in Delphi 4.0 and use it in Visual C++ 6.0
>without using DLL's (Just generating C++ object files from Delphi
>Units ?

No.

The only thing you can do is to add your Delphi (Object Pascal) code to
your Borland C++Builder project and compile it there.

--
Stefan Hoffmeister    (http://www.econos.de/)
No private email, please, unless expressly invited.

Other Threads