No DOM Vendor registered

Hi,

I'm new to using XML so I may be missing something obvious.  I have a BPL
which has a routine to read an XML document, but currently I am getting the
error message 'No DOM vendor Registered' whenever I set the document to
Active.  I set the DOMVendor property to all listed in the drop down box,
but still get the error.  Having searched for similar problems, it may be
that the initialisation routine in msxmldom isn't being called ( which is
supposed to register the MSXML dom vendor ) .  Its been suggested that you
can used RegisterDOMVendor, but I'm not sure what parameter to use ( its
supposed to be a TDOMVendor class ).

Anyone have any ideas on this? In my application, I also use an XML
component to read an XML document and the same code works fine.

Help!

Sandra

Re:No DOM Vendor registered

Hi,

I'm new to using XML so I may be missing something obvious.  I have a BPL
which has a routine to read an XML document, but currently I am getting the
error message 'No DOM vendor Registered' whenever I set the document to
Active.  I set the DOMVendor property to all listed in the drop down box,
but still get the error.  Having searched for similar problems, it may be
that the initialisation routine in msxmldom isn't being called ( which is
supposed to register the MSXML dom vendor ) .  Its been suggested that you
can used RegisterDOMVendor, but I'm not sure what parameter to use ( its
supposed to be a TDOMVendor class ).

Anyone have any ideas on this? In my application, I also use an XML
component to read an XML document and the same code works fine.

Help!

Sandra

Other Threads