Rotate Text in Label for QR 3.5

I am looking for a label component that allows the text to be rotated.  I
have tried the two located on Quick Reports site, but they don't work with
my version of Delphi/QR.  I am running Delphi5/QR3.5. Any others that work
with the latest version of QR?  Or else how can I get the ones I have tried
to work in this version of QR?  Thanks.

Re:Rotate Text in Label for QR 3.5

I have one if you want to try I have never used it with those setting but we
took one of the free ones and modified it for our settings.  Just tell me how
you want it sent to you.

Paul

Rhea Urusky wrote:
> I am looking for a label component that allows the text to be rotated.  I
> have tried the two located on Quick Reports site, but they don't work with
> my version of Delphi/QR.  I am running Delphi5/QR3.5. Any others that work
> with the latest version of QR?  Or else how can I get the ones I have tried
> to work in this version of QR?  Thanks.

Other Threads