Newbie to Borland C++ Builder 5 is looking for good book

Hi everybody,

After using MSVisual C++ 6, I find Borland C++ Builder 5 Professional,
different but easier to use.
However, I have been out of programming for a number of years, can any
one suggest the best book
for Borland C++ Builder 5 to get me up and running with examples?

Thanks,

Roman

Re:Newbie to Borland C++ Builder 5 is looking for good book

Romanator wrote:

> After using MSVisual C++ 6, I find Borland C++ Builder 5 Professional,
> different but easier to use.
> However, I have been out of programming for a number of years, can any
> one suggest the best book
> for Borland C++ Builder 5 to get me up and running with examples?

You are in the wrong newsgroup. This newsgroup is for questions related to
Borland C++. C++ Builder questions should go in the appropriate .cppbuilder
newsgroup.

Thomas Maeder wrote:

> Romanator wrote:

> > After using MSVisual C++ 6, I find Borland C++ Builder 5 Professional,
> > different but easier to use.
> > However, I have been out of programming for a number of years, can any
> > one suggest the best book
> > for Borland C++ Builder 5 to get me up and running with examples?

> You are in the wrong newsgroup. This newsgroup is for questions related to
> Borland C++. C++ Builder questions should go in the appropriate .cppbuilder
> newsgroup.

Yikes!

Sorry, I'm new to these newsgroups.

Romanator wrote: