using Delphi Dll's in other languages....

Hi there,

I've written a Dll in Delphi 3 it's been dynamic loaded and I want to
use this DLL in Visual C++ Builder 3 as well.
Do I have to make any adjustments to my DLL for this to work? 'Cause
I've tried it without any changes but I cant reach the DLL functions!

Please mail me at ayte...@stones.com

Re:using Delphi Dll's in other languages....

Sener Aytemir wrote in message <363F16A2.17E1A...@stones.com>...
>I've written a Dll in Delphi 3 it's been dynamic loaded and I want to
>use this DLL in Visual C++ Builder 3 as well.
>Do I have to make any adjustments to my DLL for this to work? 'Cause
>I've tried it without any changes but I cant reach the DLL functions!

I think that making sure all exported procedures and functions are declared
with stdcall should do the trick. IIRC, stdcall sets them to exportable with
Pascal calling protocol (as used by Windows).
--
Garry Knight
Computer programmer, psychotherapist, writer

Other Threads