error creating form: invalid stream format

I'm programming in Delphi 4 on Windows 98. I wrote several programs and
saved them. When I re-started Delphi and tried to load the project, I
received the message above. What am I missing here?
    Thanks -- Lloyd Edwards

Re:error creating form: invalid stream format

I think that means one of your form files (ie the .dfm file) is corrupted.

--
Clairebear

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/emily-postnews/part1/

"Lloyd Edwards" <Llo...@sc.rr.com> wrote in message

> I'm programming in Delphi 4 on Windows 98. I wrote several programs and
> saved them. When I re-started Delphi and tried to load the project, I
> received the message above. What am I missing here?
>     Thanks -- Lloyd Edwards

Other Threads