How to program Edit Menu (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo)

Does anyone know how to program the Edit Menu's (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo)
functions?

Brooks

Re:How to program Edit Menu (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo)

Are you using D4 or D5?  If so, I believe you can use some of the predefined
ActionItems in an ActionList to implement the Cut, Copy, Paste, & Undo
functionalities you are seeking.

HTH,
Brian

"Brooks Vaughn" <bro...@tidalwave.net> wrote in message

> Does anyone know how to program the Edit Menu's (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo)
> functions?

> Brooks

Re:How to program Edit Menu (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo)

Thanks Brian for the reply.

I am using a InfoPower TwwRecordViewPanel and I wanted to program the Edit Menu
and ToolBar Buttons for the Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo functions and I have no clue
what to do. I have all the methods when the Application was generated by
Delphi-5 but there is no supporting code.

Brooks

Brian Simmons wrote:
> Are you using D4 or D5?  If so, I believe you can use some of the predefined
> ActionItems in an ActionList to implement the Cut, Copy, Paste, & Undo
> functionalities you are seeking.

> HTH,
> Brian

> "Brooks Vaughn" <bro...@tidalwave.net> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know how to program the Edit Menu's (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo)
> > functions?

> > Brooks

Other Threads