DataBase Connection to a dll

I have a TDataBase on the progam and  I want to develop some DLL's, that
will make something on the same DataBase, but I don't whant the dll to
connect again the same DataBase, so I don't wanna use the DataBase path,
what I want is the dll to use the same DataBase connection, (I guess it will
be faster)

any idea how can I do it?

Re:DataBase Connection to a dll

Try asking this in the sqlservers or BDE groups.  InterbaseExpress does not use
the BDE and there for does not used TDatabase components.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted  corridors of Whitehall.

Re:DataBase Connection to a dll

One easy way to do that is to use Midas. Just make your EXE and DLL's all
Midas clients and they can all connect to the same Midas server and share
the same database connection.

--
Bill Todd (TeamB)