why I alway got 'Error creating windows','out of handle error'

why I sometimes got the error 'Error creating windows'
'out of handlee error'? I'm running delphi 1.0 under
windows 95 and using quickreport 2.0K, I set Stack
to 50000b and heap to 8192b.( change stack or heap
seem no help).

thanks ahead.

Yang
ykc6...@public.wh.hb.cn

Re:why I alway got 'Error creating windows','out of handle error'

On Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:34:53 -0500, "ykc" <y...@haven.com.cn> wrote:
>why I sometimes got the error 'Error creating windows'
>'out of handlee error'? I'm running delphi 1.0 under
>windows 95 and using quickreport 2.0K, I set Stack
>to 50000b and heap to 8192b.( change stack or heap
>seem no help).

>thanks ahead.

>Yang
>ykc6...@public.wh.hb.cn

Most often, this is due to having all your forms autocreate. You then
run out of resources. If this is true, change a number of them (but
not the main form!) to non-autocreate and them instantiate them on the
fly:

        with MyForm.Create(self) do try
                ShowModal;
        finally
                Release;
        end;

You should substitute the print command for the showModal command if
you're printing a QuickReport.

Steve F (Team B)

Re:why I alway got 'Error creating windows','out of handle error'

Thanks.

but I already doing so. there are 20 form in my project,
include 6 quickreport form. and I only let 3 form Autocreate, other form I'm
using:

  MyForm:=TMyForm.Create(Application);
  MyForm.ShowModal;
  MyForm.release;

and I still got these error;

  there are no much controls in my autocreated form.

  Yes, I issue print command  within Modal-Form when printing a QuickReport,
but this no Help.

 Anyway, I'm very thanks for your help.

Yang

Steve Fischkoff (TeamB) wrote in message

<35bfc583.3127...@forums.borland.com>...
>On Wed, 29 Jul 1998 10:34:53 -0500, "ykc" <y...@haven.com.cn> wrote:

>>why I sometimes got the error 'Error creating windows'
>>'out of handlee error'? I'm running delphi 1.0 under
>>windows 95 and using quickreport 2.0K, I set Stack
>>to 50000b and heap to 8192b.( change stack or heap
>>seem no help).

>>thanks ahead.

>>Yang
>>ykc6...@public.wh.hb.cn

>Most often, this is due to having all your forms autocreate. You then
>run out of resources. If this is true, change a number of them (but
>not the main form!) to non-autocreate and them instantiate them on the
>fly:

> with MyForm.Create(self) do try
> ShowModal;
> finally
> Release;
> end;

>You should substitute the print command for the showModal command if
>you're printing a QuickReport.

>Steve F (Team B)

Other Threads