Wanted "LookupComboBox" and not DBLookupComboBox

Hi,

I would like to select a field from a table but just put it in my
form. I don't want to assign it with anoher table like
DBLookupComboBox does

Is there a componets that performs the above task.

Thanks in advanced

Andreas Taki

Re:Wanted "LookupComboBox" and not DBLookupComboBox

On Fri, 21 Apr 2000 14:42:39 +0300, Andreas Taki

<kalle...@kallenos.com.cy> wrote:
>Hi,

>I would like to select a field from a table but just put it in my
>form. I don't want to assign it with anoher table like
>DBLookupComboBox does

>Is there a componets that performs the above task.

Yes, TDBLookupComboBox does... :) Fill in ListSource, ListField and
KeyField, but do NOT assign DataSource and DataField. See online help
for more details.

Jasper D.

Re:Wanted "LookupComboBox" and not DBLookupComboBox

Hi,
try IP controls: wwDBLookUpCombo and DO NOT set DataField & DataSource
property. All works perfectly.

By, Rocco.

<kalle...@kallenos.com.cy> wrote:
>Hi,

>I would like to select a field from a table but just put it in my
>form. I don't want to assign it with anoher table like
>DBLookupComboBox does

>Is there a componets that performs the above task.

>Thanks in advanced

>Andreas Taki

Re:Wanted "LookupComboBox" and not DBLookupComboBox

Thank you very much, I will try it.

Andreas

Other Threads