lock records (pessimistic lock) using D5 Access 2k ADO

Hi All !

I had success locking the records (pessimistic lock) using  Paradox
database.
I need to know how to use a lock  pessimistic (record-by-record) using
Access 2000 with ADO component and Delphi 5 .

Thanks you in advance
Mauricio Medeiros
mauricio.medei...@colibri.com.br or
dtdir...@sti.com.br

Re:lock records (pessimistic lock) using D5 Access 2k ADO

I have the same problem. Pessimistic locks don't work for me either. Am I
doing something silly ?

Thanx
Charles Tennant
char...@data-search.co.uk

Mauricio

~~~ <~~~@~~~> wrote in message <7upo4i$np...@forums.borland.com>...
>I have the same problem. Pessimistic locks don't work for me either. Am I
>doing something silly ?

Does Access even do Record locking, it's a while since I checked (95) but it
used to only do
page locking?

Regards

Vincent Parrett