Playing Wave Files in Pascal 7.0

Does anyone out there have any idea how to play wave files in BP7.0 ?
I have looked through the manuals but can't find anything specific on it.
Of course... I could be blind and might have missed the reference.  The
help files vaguely mention something about an mmsystem function call,
but there are no specifics.

I was under the impresion that the mmsystem was for the multi-media
computers and that not all computers had this dll. Am I correct or am I
totally off base with this one?

Any help will be GREATLY <vbg> apprediated!

Thanks,
Scott McIntyre
Email: mcinty...@hjc.cc.md.us
Web: http://www.western-md.com/hjc/