Windows NT/2000 system specific functions

Hello,

I would like to write some code that manages users under Windows NT/2000.
But I can not find definition of system specific functions (NetUserAdd,
NetUserDel and the like).
The problem is that I have only Delphi 5 Professional Version?

Where can I find module that imports these functions from system dll?

Thanks in advance,
Best regards,
Wojtek

Re:Windows NT/2000 system specific functions

Download and use the LanManager API from
http://www.delphi-jedi.org/Jedi:APILIBRARY.

"Wojtek Lewandowski" <le...@astro.net.pl> wrote in message

> Hello,

> I would like to write some code that manages users under Windows NT/2000.
> But I can not find definition of system specific functions (NetUserAdd,
> NetUserDel and the like).
> The problem is that I have only Delphi 5 Professional Version?

> Where can I find module that imports these functions from system dll?

> Thanks in advance,
> Best regards,
> Wojtek

Other Threads