Pack/Reindex/Rebuild Paradox tables in Delphi

Hi Folks!
I've some problems to implement in my delphi applications the
capabilities to repair indexes/tables with paradox files.
I've tried BDE 3.0 API but i'm not able to do all that i need.
For example DbiRegenIndexes function seems to work only in case of
'corrupted Index' and not when i fall in a 'index out-of-date' state.
Again,what to do in case of 'corrupted table' ?
I've heard something about TUTILITY.DLL but never tried it.

Is there someone that knows any method to solve these *OBVIOUS* problems ?
It's incredible that Borland doesn't support this problems directly in
delphi !!!!!
I can't deploy my apps with DB DESKTOP to final users !
Where goes the security of my data...???

HELP !!!
Please e-mail me any suggestion....

Enrico Gherardo
Padua,NE Italy

I...@protec.it
Corit...@protec.it

Re:Pack/Reindex/Rebuild Paradox tables in Delphi

Check out Borland's website (http://www.borland.com/) where you'll find
TUtility and the Delphi source code for fixing corrupted tables.

Jonathan

CORITERM SNC <corit...@protec.it> wrote in article
<328DB2F8.2...@protec.it>...

> Hi Folks!
> I've some problems to implement in my delphi applications the
> capabilities to repair indexes/tables with paradox files.
> I've tried BDE 3.0 API but i'm not able to do all that i need.
> For example DbiRegenIndexes function seems to work only in case of
> 'corrupted Index' and not when i fall in a 'index out-of-date' state.
> Again,what to do in case of 'corrupted table' ?
> I've heard something about TUTILITY.DLL but never tried it.

Other Threads