Displaying ansi, and playing mods

I am tryin to write a emag but I need to find units for displaying ansi and
playing mod(on sound blaster compatibles and up to awe64s)

--
peace out,
durango

"There was me, Alex, and my three droogs...

Re:Displaying ansi, and playing mods

durango84 wrote:
> I am tryin to write a emag but I need to find units for displaying ansi and
> playing mod(on sound blaster compatibles and up to awe64s)

Can't help with sound, but visit my code page for a unit which displays ANSI
(doesn't need ANSI.SYS installed).  See signature for URL.